My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Introducing....me!

So I seriously never realized that setting up a blog could possibly be so time consuming. I have been working on it for quite awhile and to be honest - it doesn't really look like it. I mean, the layout if fairly simple and I have a total of two pictures on it. Haha

I have had a blog before and never kept up with it but I hope this time will prove to be different. 

There are so many things going on in my life at this time that it will be hard to cram all of them in here without writing a novel. However, I can't imagine anyone sitting still long enough to read everything I could put in here so I do believe some bullet points are in order.


  • My best friend and the love of my life is currently serving his country overseas. 
    • The positive of this is that I can attest to absence making the heart grow fonder. 
    • The negative - just about everything else. :)

  • My kids are the best thing that have ever happened to me. And yes, I truly believe this, even when I want to pinch their little heads off.
    • My son is on a journey of his own at this point going from boy to man within a matter of years.

    • My daughter is also on her own journey but still not quite to those drama years - at least not yet. 

  • I have never been more thankful than I am right now for my mom. I honestly don't think I tell her often enough how much she means to me and how thankful I am to have her in my life.
    • As a side note - my mom is a beautiful woman inside and out - however, she would kill me if I put a picture of her on here. :)

My life is definitely a roller coaster but I am trying to learn to enjoy the ride.


Tina














1 comment: